Probably teaching my grandmother how to suck eggs or knit a baby bonnet with this one, its so easy.
It’s a one-handed recipe and see how overcooked and badly cut mine are? Didn’t matter, tasted bloody lovely.
Halloumi (used one pack for 2 of us with leftovers)
2/3 Tablespoons of Sesame seeds
2/3 Tablespoons of plain flour
Vegetable oil – about 1 litre
Flat leaf parsley
- Cut the halloumi into fries
- Tip the seasame seeds onto a plate and roll the halloumi,pressing down a bit to get them to stick.
- Put flour on plate. Roll the fries in flour, lightly coating them.
- Heat oil in large pan or saucepan.
- Fry the fries for about one minute, turning to colour evenly.
- Either drizzle it with honey and scatter with parsley or just get them in your belly.